If marketing operations is a function that you are looking to build, or improve, this one-day masterclass is for you.
Marketing operations have evolved from being a back-end operational function to becoming a dynamic core central hub, managing the MarTech stack to deliver effective and efficient b2b marketing and sales pipeline. Transformation is a top priority for over 70% of b2b marketing leaders; with Marketing operations as both the compass and guide for this journey.
What you’ll learn:
- Understand the function of modern marketing operations and what skills a great team need
- Learn how to align your martech stack to deliver your business requirements
- Find out if you are making the most of what you have got (tech, people and processes), or if there are gaps that need filling in your marketing toolkit.
- Unlock the power of speaking the same language – understand how to improve communication between different key teams – internally from sales, IT, finance to external suppliers
- Data: is it good enough? Take away key tips to understand if your marketing data is fit for purpose and practical steps to improve it.
- Are you measuring what matters? Understand where to look for the quick wins to improve campaign success and the analytics that boost operational efficiencies
Here are 3 takeaways from the training that your team can start to use right away:
- Techniques to assess and build a balanced marketing operations team
- A marketing operation framework for success
- Find out how to de-risk your projects, by taking an evolutionary approach with pragmatic tips to make the most of the marketing tools you already have before investing in new ones
Learn from award-winning b2b marketing case studies.
Understand why 68% of leading b2b organisations state that marketing operations has been very important or critical, to achieving digital transformation.
Find out how organisations such as Atos, Deloitte, and TMF structure their teams and technology for success.
You’ll discover the common pitfalls of marketing operations processes and leave knowing how to avoid making the same mistakes.
This course is interactive and uses practical workshopping to help embed learning.
Delegates are encouraged to bring their real-life challenges to the day, which Shane uses to illustrate different solutions suitable for different business structures and cultures.
Shane Redding, MD Think Direct
Shane is an independent consultant with over 30 years’ international B2B direct & digital marketing experience. Shane provides strategic consultancy and practical training to both end users and DM suppliers; clients include Lexis Nexis, ITV plc, Telefonica, Sika Services AG, and the IDM. Specialising in data, databases, and analysis, Shane enjoys helping large and small businesses use integrated marketing to significantly improve the bottom line. Increasingly, Shane’s time is spent on advising large business transformation projects such as MA and customer experience.
Shane has an honorary fellowship at the Institute of Direct Marketing and was awarded Educator of the Year in 2015. She also lectures worldwide on topics including CRM, lead generation, and B2B analysis; as well as international marketing.
She is the past chair of the IDM’s B2B council, industry roles have included vice chair of FEDMA, UK DMA board director, and sales and marketing director of Mardev (a Reed Elsevier company).