How to drive change in your marketing and your business through customer-first innovation.
Digital technologies have disrupted every part of the customer journey – how customers search, evaluate, purchase, seek help, and recommend their preferred business partners.
Digital also dictates how their disruptors behave. These behaviours have evolved rapidly over the last years and the pace of change accelerates.
Companies need to embrace a ‘move fast, fail fast’, culture to drive innovation and develop collaborative new ways to meet the ever-changing customer demands.
This immersive 1-day course will show you how to:
- Identify barriers to change in your business and how to embrace a ‘test and learn’ mindset to overcome these challenges.
- Create a ‘wish list’ of move-fast opportunities to tackle, which can be brought back into your post-training work.
- Explore the fundamental attributes/principles of the ‘digital native’ business, how these disruptive businesses innovate through rapid iterative prototyping.
- Explore how to create an open culture to encourage collaboration.
- Grasp the attributes of confident and effective digital leaders.
Who should attend?
- C level execs
- Leadership and development execs
- Product and marketing execs
- Startup entrepreneurs
About the trainer
Rob is a digital strategist and trainer specialising in Digital Transformation, Customer Journey Mapping, Agile Innovation, User Experience, Website Optimisation, and Mobile Marketing. He works with global clients to develop the skills and capabilities their teams need to thrive in the digital age.
He is Founder and CEO at Burn The Sky, the digital strategy and training business serving clients like American Express, CVC Capital Partners, Faysal Bank, GSK, HSBC, John Lewis, O2, PwC, and global agency networks Dentsu Aegis, Havas, Omnicom, and WPP. In 2017, we trained over 2,000 people in 20 countries.