Register your interest in the B2B Marketing 2019 Martech Awards before 21 December to be in with a chance to win 1 of 4 free awards submissions*.
On the evening of 21 March next year, our 2019 Martech Awards will celebrate the very best of talent, achievement and success in the B2B martech arena.
From the tech vendors and integrators making tech a reality, to the agencies and client-side marketers unleashing its potential, these awards are an acclamation of all those transforming the landscape and possibilities of B2B marketing through tech.
Register your interest now
Fire us the form below to register your interest now, and you’ll receive:
- Entry to a prize draw to win 1 of 4 free submissions worth £250 each*
- A downloadable guide with insider-tips from the judges on how to max your chances of creating a winning submission
- Priority notification of when submissions are opened in January 2019
Why enter the B2B Marketing Technology Awards 2019?
Organised in collaboration with Get Stacked – B2B Marketing’s cutting-edge new martech conference – these are the awards to win in the B2B tech space.
Being chosen as a finalist or winner of one of the 24 awards categories bestows far more than applause and glory (although applause and glory are very nice to have!)
These are the sister awards of the International B2B Marketing Awards – recognised globally as the standard for excellence in B2B.
Now every tech vendor, consultant, agency and marketer pushing the boundaries of what can be achieved through the outstanding use of martech can win that same recognition and acclaim.
Growth hack your brand-reach and credentials
However far you entries make it through the finalists’ journey, your business, brand and personal profile will enjoy huge exposure, prestige and social proof.
Five irrefutable reasons for entering
1. High profile, prestigious exposure, whether you’re a tech vendor, agency or client-side marketer
2. An outstanding success story to share with your audience
3. An invaluable boost to your brand credentials
4. Recognition and motivation for your staff
5. Influential personal brand building
Any organisation can enter and win – whether agency side or client side, tech start-up, established brand or international corporation.
Submissions open 4 January 2019
The awards categories
You can enter into any of the award categories, in 3 different category sections:
- Martech vendors
- Martech deployment
- Industry and people (agency and client-side)