10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Technology powers everything in marketing. It’s what makes marketing strategies, programs, and tactics not only possible but scalable. Due to this, we’ve become overly enamored with our martech stacks and the thousands of martech vendors available to select from – and sometimes their promises don’t match your reality.
In this session, Jay Famico, former head of marketing technology at SiriusDecisions and now CEO of Capstone Insights, will challenge conventional martech wisdom and explain why we need a different mindset and approach to maximize effectiveness and returns. He’ll present a new framework to help make decisions, improve strategy, and he’ll examine the ongoing evolution of martech, what that means for your marketing investment, and what you need to do to be successful with it.
- How to use a structured (and rational) approach on how to think about and manage your martech stack.
- How to effectively align martech and sales-tech together.
- How to make better martech buying decisions.
- How to better justify your martech strategy and investment to stakeholders.
- How to effectively future-proof your martech strategy in a rapidly evolving world.