4:50 PM - 5:20 PM
How do you make positive changes to improve audience management, targetting and programmatic capabilities … and build significantly enhanced data and analytics capable to help create a demand generation machine equipped with the best and most relevant technology. One that’s fit for a diverse product and customer set, and provides clarity on ROI for all stakeholders across a diverse solution suite?
More to the point, how do you make it fit for the future in a highly competitive and rapidly evolving landscape?
These were the challenges facing Alison Orsi when she took up the role of VP of performance marketing at IBM in New York two years ago.
In this session, Alison will show you how she addressed this personal mission and how they built their integrated martech stack, giving you unique insight and learning from what she and her team learned along the way.
In this session you’ll discover:
- How IBM has integrated demand gen and programmatic to build its own iteration of performance marketing.
- How they dealt with the competing and sometimes contradictory demands of different business units and stakeholders.
- What Alison has learned along the way, and what she wishes she’d done differently!
- How IBM has used agile methodologies to accelerate development and successful outcomes.
- How IBM is preparing for the future with a multi-touch attribution process, and the tech to support that.