2:10 PM - 2:40 PM
Here’s a thought: Do you really need millions of pounds to deliver awesome, genuinely engaging marketing automation? Do you even need thousands? What about just hundreds of pounds (and whatever you find down the back of your sofa?).
In this session, Justin Hall will explain what you really need in terms of tech and skills to do something genuinely useful and cool – for many reasons. Maybe your team is at the very beginning of its marketing automation journey, maybe your company doesn’t have the budget, maybe you’re a small business – or maybe your a large organisation navigating its way through IT teams red tape and resource issues.
If you have limited skills and budget, but still want to make an impact with marketing automation and create awesome campaigns, then this warts-and-all session is for you. In it, you’ll learn:
Participants will learn:
- What are the most basic, cheapest tools you need
- What types of campaigns can be run
- How to use low-cost tools such as MailChimp, Google Docs and Affinity Designer
- What you could get for your money
- What works well (and what doesn’t)