Get Stacked - The B2B Marketing Technology Conference
20 & 21 March 2019, London
The choice is clear. The jet-paced evolution of martech will either leave you in its trail or set you and your team on a trajectory to career-making success.
Ready to make your choice?
Make sure you’re one of 400 B2B leaders, tech marketers and modern marketing heroes at Get Stacked – B2B Marketing’s brand new technology marketing conference, incorporating InTech 2019.
Session selection opens Friday 22 February. Places are very limited so secure your spot and book today!
|What’s included||2-day pass – £999
(Conference and training)
|1-day pass – £499
|Full day conference ticket for 21 March||✔||✔|
|Your choice of 1 of 3 full-day training courses on 20 March (find out more)||✔|
|Access to the Martech Awards (find out more)||✔||✔|
This is an event for every single marketer, leader, marketing op’s expert and marketing agency needing a crystal clear understanding of how to use martech to achieve better business results – and to get better results from their martech.
Get Stacked features a carefully curated, high-calibre agenda of keynote speakers sourced from the leading names and influencers in the B2B space.
The result is an unrivalled programme of the most inspiring and enlightening speakers and presentations that provide an exciting and motivational day of learning and development.
Launched in 2014, InTech – now a key breakout stream at Get Stacked – is for marketers at the forefront of the B2B tech sector.
Attendees to this stream will be looking for the latest strategies, tactics, ideas, and inspiration for creating growth-driving marketing.
Stream 3iEarly stageThis stream is for people who have:
- Minimal and adhoc automation.
- No defined responsibilities.
- No formal martech strategy or plan.
- Using less than 10% of the features available on tech platforms.
- Limited integration and evaluation.
- Historic customer data and insight.
Stream 4iMid maturityThis stream is for people who have:
- A martech (including automation) strategy and plan in place.
- Adopted some platforms and tools in a tech stack.
- Used less than 50% of the features available on tech platforms.
- Lead quality management and nurturing automation in use.
- Some personalised, automated campaigns in place across some channels.
- Some integration in place.
- Targets and success evaluation in place.
- Real-time customer insight and interaction automation.
Stream 5iAdvancedThis stream is for people who have:
- Fully automated, personalised, cross-channel, cross-lifecycle CX.
- Full tech-stack integration and single customer view.
- Tech culturally embedded in organisation.
- Predictive data modelling and AI in use.
- Big data analytics.
- Continuous analysis and performance optimisation.
Whatever martech stage you’re at …
We’ve built Get Stacked to deliver targeted learning and inspiration for whatever stage you’re at in tech adoption, whatever your tech budget, and whatever you’re level of understanding.
Get Stacked we will demonstrate how to enhance value from your current platforms; and also demonstrate how to properly integrate and audit the marketing stack you already have; so you can rapidly improve your marketing success; giving your business a genuine competitive difference.
Need to plan for your future tech investment?
Start at Get Stacked
Set to deliver a shed-load of know-how, insight, and inspiration to make sure you get value, ROI and results from your martech investments, Get Stacked is all about helping you realise the sky-high possibilities of your marketing.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn:
How to create an effective martech strategy
How to bake-in sales and marketing alignment
How to pull maximum business value from complex platforms
How to build a tanker-load of quality data to fuel your MA
How to drive martech success through hyper-relevant content
How to get the employees skills you need
We are live in
Conference – 21 March 2019, London
etc. venues 155 Bishopsgate
Full price 1-day ticket:
Training courses – March 20, London
Please note: The training courses take place the day before the main conference and at a different location to the conference.
4-12 Norton Folgate
Full price 2-day pass:
£999+VAT (includes training course and conference ticket)